3 1 1
Set in one of the most tightly held locations in Kennington, this stunning Victorian residence offers all the traditional and charming characteristics of this popular era and exudes an amazing street presence with its beautiful cottage garden and timber picket fence.
• Floorplan comprises central passage, 3 spacious bedrooms, beautifully renovated open plan kitchen/meals area, modern bathroom/laundry facilities, plus a separate formal lounge.
• Further attributes include return bullnose verandah with timber decking and impressive fretwork. High ceilings, Baltic Pine flooring and quality leadlight inclusions feature throughout.
• Transition between period and modern is seamless and kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances including large 900mm freestanding oven/stove and dishwasher.
• Year-round comfort with air-conditioner and ducted gas heating. The solid fuel heater will also be popular on the cold days, set within a tastefully crafted timber mantel piece and eye-catching exposed brick feature wall.
• Spacious corner allotment measuring approximately 590m2 includes off-street car parking, workshop, and secure side yard.
Rare opportunity to secure a timeless property, offering a lifestyle of convenience. Easy access to Strathdale and Kennington Village, along with schools and La Trobe University. The Bendigo CBD is within walking distance where you can enjoy quality dining, recreation and entertainment facilities.