3 2 2
Have you have been searching for a well-designed, low maintenance family home, suitable to Darwin’s lifestyle and climate?
Then you can relax, as your search is over!
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Main bedroom has two walk in robes and modern ensuite
* Fully tiled open plan lounge and dining area
* Centrally located kitchen, with gas stove and surround bench tops
* Bathroom has a full-size bathtub with shower
* Low maintenance gardens with perimeter fencing
* Fully lockable, fully coded 3x3 metre shed and side shade structure
Bakewell is a vibrant suburb with beautiful parks, great schools and early learning centres.
First-rate amenities are only 1.3 kilometres away at the Bakewell Woolworths Shopping Centre.
Keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this ideal home offers.
Auction Tuesday 9th February 2021 5:30 PM On-Site
Council Rates: Approximately $1,717 per annum
Year Built: 1996
Area Under Title: 902 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement Period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title Search
Property Type - House
Land Area - 902m2