47 Booth Street
Sitting on the high side of the road in Golden Square with views towards Bendigo this beautiful 1940’s built home is situated in a great location close to schools, shopping centre and just a short drive from the CBD and train station.
Recently renovated, with a beautiful period style façade, the home has been updated with modern features.
With open plan living and light filled rooms this home is welcoming. Timber flooring throughout main living areas makes this an easy family home to live in.
Featuring 4 bedrooms with build in robes and ceiling fan, main bedroom has an ensuite and own door leading to private courtyard, designed for year-round comfort with ducted cooling and a solid fuel heating located in the main living.
• Freshly renovated
• Timber flooring throughout
• Wood fireplace in open plan living area
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Private courtyard of main bedroom
• Kitchen with dishwasher, gas hotplates and electric oven
• Ducted Evaporative Cooling
• Single carport
• Fully Fenced
• Elevated position facing north
No open times currently available
Director & Licensed Estate Agent
0419 544 251