3 1 1
This family home nestled in nature is designed for practical living and entertaining year round. Spacious, warm and inviting throughout. Enjoy the Park like setting with potential plus extend, build your dream home or redevelop (STCC) and reap the rewards with views and direct rear access out to Fifth Creek.
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Light-filled lounge with picturesque views to 5th Creek, also has split system air-conditioner and gas wall heater
- Centrally located kitchen with outlook to leafy patio area
- Family bathroom with separate WC
- Carport and parking for 1 car
- Ducted R/C air-conditioning throughout
- Huge block of 1,015m2 (approx.) with frontage of 19.20m (approx.)
Enjoy the views over Fifth Creek, koalas on your doorstep and fabulous walking trails through Black Hill Conservation Park. Located close to St Ignatius College, local schools, parks & playgrounds and Newton Village and Newton Central shopping precincts. Welcome home to 42 Maryvale Road Athelstone.
Auction Saturday 2 October 2021 @ 11am (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Property Type - House