4 2 3
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 5 Nash Place, Millner. Then register to bid – It’s that easy!
This wonderful elevated home in the ideally located suburb of Millner is an opportunity not to be missed.
Rarely does something of this size become available on such a large parcel of land.
This big family home has a great floor plan but needs new owners to breathe new life into it.
* Three larger than usual bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes
* Open plan lounge dining area opens through to balcony
* Spacious rear balcony captures cool breezes and tree top views
* Second living area, fourth bedroom and bathroom downstairs
* Extra-large enclosed kitchen could do with a modern update
* Plenty of open air off street parking
Within a short distance to popular Rapid Creek Markets this property is also so close to good schooling, the wonderful Jingili Water Gardens, Nightcliff foreshore, airport and a very easy commute to the CBD or Casuarina shopping centre. Great potential! High ceilings! Polished floor boards! Big rooms! Ably presented but needs a little TLC! This home is awaiting your personal touch!
House Fully Coded: 1981
Area under Title:1240 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Council Rates: $1,880 p/a (approx.)
Reports: Building and Pest Reports available upon request
Easements as per Title: Easement to Power and Water Authority
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1240m2
Pool (In Ground)