3 2 1
Every now and then a home enters the market that really does excite our perceptions of just how good a lifestyle can be, a home that delivers on the promise, a home that's well worth the wait, 54 Ellen Street Nailsworth is that kind of home and we just can't wait to show it to you.
Features include ground level:
- As you enter the home through the secure gated portico, into the first living area that is perfectly situated for the home office or casual living
- Master bedroom provides generous walk in robe, ensuite has dual hand basins, rain shower head, W.C. and separate private courtyard
- Large open plan kitchen meals and living has glass sliding doors to the outdoor paved pergola and rear yard
- The kitchen provides Caesar stone bench tops, gas cook top, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, filtered water and plenty of cupboards
- 3rd W.C. and separate laundry has built in cupboards
Upper Level consists:
- Second living room is carpeted with a small balcony and has lovely hills vista
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
- Main bathroom has separate W.C. vanity room, bath and shower
Other features Include:
- Gated front yard and auto single garage with internal entry
- Auto roller shutters to upstairs bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar system 6.6 kilo watts and 24 panels
- Built 2013
- Land size 325m2 (approx)
- NBN fibre to home
- Camera Intercom upper and lower floors
- Rainwater tank plumbed to laundry
- External gas fitting for BBQ
- Ample linen cupboards and under stairs storage
- Easy care tiling and neutral tones throughout
- Rental potential $440 - $460 per week approx.
With a short stroll along tree lined streets to friendly parks and playgrounds or local shopping, cafes and the vibrant Prospect Road precinct. Close to public transport and 5 kilometres to the Adelaide CBD. Zoned to Nailsworth and, Walkerville Primary, Adelaide Botanic and Adelaide High Schools.
Auction Saturday 12 December 2020 @ 1pm (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Property Type - House
Land Area - 325m2