6 2 4
Nestled along a quiet cul-de-sac in a tightly held section of Humpty Doo, this sprawling family home has SIX bedrooms on a generous 1.96 hectare block.
Situated only minutes from the local Humpty Doo tavern, golf course, shops, quality schools and child care centres.
Property features include:
* 6 Large bedrooms all with split system air-conditioning
* Open plan lounge/dining area
* Master bedroom has ensuite with double shower and vanity
* Modern kitchen with large 5 burner gas stove and gas oven
* Ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout
* Massive 180 square metre under cover entertainment area
* Recently renovated main bathroom tiled from floor to ceiling
* Large separate laundry with ample storage space
* Circular driveway with room to park additional cars, trucks, boats etc
* Large in-ground salt water swimming pool with water feature and shade sail
* 4 bay under cover parking at the door
* 234,000 litre rain water tank fulfils all year round household water requirements
* Perimeter dog proof fencing and the property has a bore
If you want to enjoy the peace and tranquillity provided by acreage living, then this delightful property is perfect for you.
Properties with this much upside are never on the market long. Make your inspection today!
Council Rates: $1,212 per annum (Approx)
Area Under Title: 1.96 Hectares
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1.96 hectare
Pool (In Ground)